Welcome to Nv11 ⭐

Nv11

Maybe a cult, maybe a community; probably a sangha

Welcome to the depths of [cult]ure; where the shadow of the unknown and the light of knowledge come to fornicate.

We’re a sangha of mystics, artists, psychonauts, poets, occultists, reality explorers, philosophers, futurists, dream weavers, cosmic thinkers, and avant-garde intellectuals. This is a haven for the curious minds who dance at the edge of the abyss, the daring souls who peer into the void, and the visionary hearts that embrace the mysteries of existence.

Here, you’ll find alchemists of thought, rebellious free spirits, and seekers of truth – all mingling in a melting pot of profound ideas and unorthodox wisdom. We are the wanderers of metaphysical realms, the interpreters of ancient lore, and the architects of new paradigms.

Join us in this odyssey of the mind and spirit, where boundaries dissolve, and the spirit of inquiry reigns supreme. Embrace the eclectic, the strange, the unexplainable. Be part of a [cult]ure where imagination is the currency and the pursuit of the extraordinary is the norm.

Three Simple Rules

Honestly couldn’t make this any easier to follow

1. Debate ideas, not identities
    Disagreements are fine, even encouraged, but don’t be a dick. If you can’t argue using logic, don’t argue. If you can’t keep your cool then drop it. Know when to agree to disagree.

2. Don’t risk the site
    Web hosting providers expect us to follow certain rules. If illegal activity is brought to our attention then the offender will need to be culled for the sake of the [cult]ure.

3. Don’t be dumb
    We’re here to explore reality, challenge the status quo, and keep the vibe. If you’re problematic you will be removed at the discretion of the mods/admin.

Getting Started

Here are some things you can do to get started

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding a profile picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is it you seek?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support.

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the FAQs.

Our first goal is growth. Spread the word and be a leader.

Broad brushing the buddhist butter eh?
Being an early adopter, I would just like to stress the following point:
DOWN WITH ADMIN!

Other than that, it’s a lovely non-facebook-blue joint.

Ah yes the very first seedling of a schism. No good mystery school goes without one. I think you might be just a bit early on that trigger though. We have to establish first :joy:

It’s never too soon to start. And what is this mystery school business? I thought this was a coffee clutch?

It doesn’t say much on the tin that’s for sure…

I have already put out a general invite to weirdos and this lack of clarity will definitely keep the normies from joining, so taht should be a positive but it also indicates the nebulosity of the mind control, the ambiguity of the rinse cycle and these early gaslights must be shaken to the core! Thus the immediate defiant stance. Think not that I have not startegized from years prior for this very phenomenal occurrence!

lmao I really should add better content into the About section. I was kind of hoping the “Welcome Post” was more the first place people would look but I think I was wrong.

In all honesty I’m reluctant to define it too much until I can find some leaders in the space that will want to take it into different directions.

On my end I would like to do two things:

1. Come up with a system of self-initiation, maybe not even as a central piece of this forum but one possible path for people to take. I would love to stay away from dogma and pre-existing frameworks, but I feel that will be a difficult challenge (huzzah).
  2. Act as a servant leader for the community while empowering anyone who steps into a leadership role.

The first one is a personal passion project, the second is a service to the community as a whole.

Make of this what you will :slight_smile: