Sex and Psychedelics

What up nv11 crew. I found me some
Molly and some l and am
Cruising the beach atm. Need some windows into
Another conscious. Are you feeling what I’m
Feeling?

2 Likes

How did your trip go? :smile:

Did you find the window into another consciousness that you were looking for?

1 Like

Went good lol. I planned to create a better post but was not able to. I ended up leaving my place at like 5am and got totally lost driving around barely able to see. Should not have done that but I made it back safe after about 100 missed turns. I had some tough moments and some big insights. I realized that I can get deeper connection with one woman than with many and how much having someone you can trust means. I had a moment where it was so clear that life has absolutely no purpose it was kind of devastating but I think now that there is no higher purpose or life mission other than what we choose for ourselves. The changes I’m committed to making after this trip are to really make the most out of every moment and to find the beauty and joy in every situation. I also had a bunch of thoughts about like where our trash goes and when something goes down the drain where does it go? It all goes back into the environment so I’m committed to making small changes with my decisions like picking up trash at the beach instead of just walking past it. And using less plastic bags and bottles. I saw how one small choice can change the universe as it compounds over time.

1 Like

lol intoxicated drive aside it sounds like you had a lot of realizations on the trip.

RE: Purpose in life > You know… I really struggled with the whole “no purpose” thing for a while, it seems like it went down for you a lot easier than it did for me. In the end though I really like the Buddhist concept of “free from the four extremes”, one example is:

1. Existence
  2. Non-existance
  3. Both existence and non-existence
  4. Neither existence nor non-existence

You can replace existence/non-existence with any other polar opposite views, like life having meaning VS not… The idea is that no matter what we try to say about reality, it becomes a conceptual label that we tack on to it and therefore can’t encompass the superfact of reality that transcends conceptual thought.

Similar to how in Taoism it is said " The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao".

1 Like

Some deep shit right there like the unspeakable word the unknowable logos. All I know is I don’t know nothing - mgk